Wet weather upon us. No issues. Tern has lined up new designs and accessories for commuting. Special mention of a very affordable Flashlight mount for those who have army grade flashlights and who ride.
Dry Goods bag S$155
The successor to the Commute Bag.
- 100% waterproof roll-top design sporting sonically welded seams
- Securely locks onto all Tern and KLICKfix-compatible rear racks
- Excels as a standalone bag, thanks to its comfortable messenger strap and soft sidewalls
- Easy-access waterproof outer pocket for phone, keys, or wallet
- Expandable outer mesh pocket for quick storage
- Holds up to 11.2 L (683.5 cu in) of gear and groceries
The Storm Cover S$29 gives you high-viz waterproof protection for all your panniers, baskets, and backpacks.
- Waterproof ripstop construction for durable all-weather protection
- Reflective accents and high-viz yellow fabric for maximum visibility at night or in heavy rain
- Optimized for the Tern Kontti Basket, Tern Kori Basket, and Tern Big Mouth Pannier
- Designed to fit all panniers and backpacks up to 35 L (2136 cu in) for extra versatility
- Elastic cinch string and nylon strap for snug security
The QuickCover S$39 lets you roll, store, or carry your bike while covered. It’s light and compact, but delivers a world of convenience.
- Zips on and off in seconds—so you can roll, store, and carry your covered bike
- Lightweight with integrated stuff-sack for always-available convenience
- Unique design covers the bike, but leaves the bottom open—so it’s ready to roll
- Drawstring closure for a snug fit
- Fits 20” (M), 24” and 26″ (L) Tern bikes, even with racks and fendersWeighs only 174 g (M) or 187 g (L)
Biologic Flashlight mount S$5
- Attach a mini-flashlight quickly and securely to your handlebar
- Velcro fastening system goes on and off in seconds
- Fits a wide variety of mini-flashlight sizes